Friday, February 6, 2015

I got a call





Google is not your friend.

I got a call from someone from Ohio Connections Academy.  Apparently Marie C. Hanna, the queen of Clermont County,  is sporting a big ring and the employees were searching the internet trying to find a marriage license between her and Ray Lambert and stumbled upon this blog.

Hint, the good stuff was written in 2013.

Her marriage, don't know, don't care.  I suspect they may be perfect for each other.  Lying and cheating is a great basis for a marriage.  I have read that there is a 10% success rate for relationships that started with an affair.

Apparently the relationship is the source of much gossip and speculation.  They conveniently arrive a couple of minutes apart, but never enter together.  Some are apparently not too fond of this dynamic duo.  Probably not a good career move for a school administrator.

Not the way I would like to lead my life.  Sometimes I would like to be a fly on the wall.  So how did you two meet?  How long have you been sleeping together? Is it awkward to give performance reviews with someone your sleeping with?

In my life, if I were to have an affair with a subordinate, I would be kicked out the door in no time flat.  See the Jack Welch story.  Probably not the legacy he wanted from his career at GE.

My sense is that whole charter school thing is under intense, and well deserved, scrutiny.  The glory days are behind them.  Now, the public expects results, not excuses.  They want to know where the money is going (hint it is not staying in Ohio).Well they have had a pretty good run and fleeced the Ohio taxpayers of many years of high salaries.  Ray Lambert even got to be charter school leader of the year.   Doesn't speak too well of the other candidates, if the best you can put up lacks basic ethics.  Quite frankly I am surprised that my ex-wife and Ray are still employed.  I guess it helps that the boards can be led around by the nose and apparently do not hold ethics as being important.

Lots of interesting stuff out there in virtual charter school land. A failed but expensive experiment. The worm is turning.  It is a sleazy but profitable business.

http://logicalconsequence.blogspot.com


www.knowyourcharter.com

Rant over


No comments:

Post a Comment