Monday, April 6, 2015

She excites me, I like her a lot

We get along just fine, yet I do not know her name.  She is a beauty.  She is passionate. I like beauty.  I like passion.  She makes me feel good. 

She requires focus and attention.  I like focus.  It occupies my mind.  My mind will wander but the intense focus must remain.  It has to, we are a team, a partnership.  I have an expectation on where this will end.  I think that I need her more than she needs me.

She suits my personality.  I would like to think she is worthless without me but I know that is not true.   There can and will be another.

My senses are very alive.  I am excited.  I like excitement.  I am acutely aware of my surroundings.

I like the precision. I am not thinking about what to do next, she knows and I know.  It just happens.  She is a good partner.

I trust her.  She never argues with me.  She accepts my faults and responds to my demands no matter how unreasonable they may be.

I will try not to hurt her. I hope she will not hurt me.

She is unforgiving of mistakes.  I made a mistake once, I lost my focus.  I ended up in the hospital.



"When my mood gets too hot and I find myself wandering beyond control I pull out my motor-bike and hurl it top-speed through these unfit roads for hour after hour. My nerves are jaded and gone near dead, so that nothing less than hours of voluntary danger will prick them into life... "
T.E. Lawrence, April, 1923



No comments:

Post a Comment