Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Plus ones

Ah the joy of being divorced from a cheating spouse.  It does complicate things when you have no respect for the new "plus one".  It is cathartic to be direct.  I could not resist a few jabs.  I think my screening proposal is entirely reasonable.  Raymond Lambert will probably be an interesting curiosity if he shows up.

Still not sure how this Hannah Hanna name will work for her :-)   Just go with Hanna(h)?  Kind of like Cher or Madonna


Marie,

 I will talk to Thomas and Hannah. 

 I suspect that semper fi will be a strong theme at the wedding. 

 As to “plus ones”, Can we agree to  screen the guest list and to not invite armed, dishonorable, adulterous, home-wrecking , sexting, married leaders who sleep with their married employees, to the wedding?  I am ok with screening dates on my end. 

I do not think guns are a good idea at the wedding.

Buca is fine but kind of boring.

 I am being direct, but there are many who divorce without these issues.  It is unfortunate that did not happen in our family.   

 Sorry for the delay, I was on vacation last week.

Did you hear that Dallas Jackson resigned over ethical issues?

This is my preferred email for corresponding. 

David

 
From: Marie Hanna
Subject: Rehearsal Dinner
Reply-To: Marie Hanna


I have reserved a room at Buca di Beppo for Thomas' rehearsal dinner.  It will be 29.95 a person with additional gratuity and taxes.  I am holding the space on my credit card and have not paid for anything yet.  Your mother seems to be concerned with being invited to this event and she absolutely will be.  I am hoping we can keep this to 30 people or so if possible.  I do not know who from your side of the family is coming yet and realize you may not either.

 

Thomas and Hannah seem be hung up on plus ones coming to their wedding.  Hannah's mother is telling them that it is ungracious to not allow plus ones.  She is aware that Thomas does not want either of us to bring plus ones to his wedding.  I assume he is afraid that there will be an altercation that ruins his special day.  I certainly want Thomas and Hannah to have the best day possible and am sure that you do too.  I think we should both bring dates to the wedding and assure him that we will all respect his special day. 

 

Marie

For those who are curious Dallas Jackson was a superintendent in Cincinnati.  Marie Hanna was screwed and promoted by Ray Lambert while at Ohio Connections Academy.  I have some issues with the ethics of that arrangement.

No comments:

Post a Comment