Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Sometimes I hate it when I am right

My intuition was correct.  It is over.  I knew it was coming.  It was pretty good while it lasted.


My earlier post from July:
https://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=7646236209855165689#editor/target=post;postID=3999270097508569843;onPublishedMenu=allposts;onClosedMenu=allposts;postNum=53;src=postname


I have made my final mix tape.  It is awesome as ever, I am real good at communicating in that form.


https://itunes.apple.com/us/playlist/dave-has-the-blues/idpl.3f872501bb394a27baa1a1d4a2edb46d
Help me.  Women are tough to understand.  Sometimes Barb seemed so damned happy and proud to be with me.  That was a recently as three weeks ago.  The smile,excitement and love was sincere.  Barb is genuine.  I never caught her in a lie, perhaps an omission or two.  That is fair and expected. 


Then, it seem responsibilities, obligations, and worries kick in.  I become a chore and unnecessary in the space of a week.    


I have my flaws.  I think she still carries that wonderful Catholic guilt.  Her youngest son is a challenge.  I have been there done that.  Her perfect sister has convinced her that gluten is evil.  I am not into religion. and that bothers her that I will not likely be travelling to heaven.  It is hard to teach this old dog new tricks. 



Here is the main problem:  http://markmanson.net/fuck-yes

Fuck yes.  I only felt it at times from her and it scared her.


The sex was not fuck yes for me. 


The intellectual stimulation for me was not a fuck yes.


Best to move on.


I need a plan. I need some company.


Back to the dating pool.....

No comments:

Post a Comment