Friday, July 15, 2016

300 Posts- A milestone. Sharing some of the many random open tabs in mybrain.


“Because I can…”  My new motto.  This is a nice sentiment and opportunity.  I am chained to my mortgage and career but the benefits are pretty good.  Other than that very few obligations.

So I post on my blog.

 Shameless Plagiarized Disclaimer:

“Persons attempting to find a motive in this narrative will be prosecuted; persons attempting to find a moral in it will be banished; persons attempting to find a plot in it will be shot.
BY ORDER OF THE AUTHOR
per
G.G., CHIEF OF ORDNANCE”
Mark Twain, The Adventures of Huck Finn

Like me, it is an acquired taste.  Some things that amuse or bemuse me.

Some are still works in progress as I am a work in progess. 

Some are mean and some are funny.

There are a lot of really important, insightful, thoughtful and serious blogs on the internet.  This is not one of them.

A great quote for the day:

 

Enjoy the ride……

 

I intend to……

 

No comments:

Post a Comment