Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Worried about the happy ever after


I wonder who lives at this house?

I wonder when she was promoted?

I wonder if this conflict was reported to Pearson?

I wonder if this is ethical if you are in a position to promote someone;

Oh she was married with two sons at home.

Hmmm....

Ray Lambert was divorced a year before.  Marie started to meet with her attorney about the same time.

I wonder how his ex and 7 children would feel about dishonor and cheating?

I hope they have cold AC and are enjoying the cultivated stone.

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Marie Hanna
To: "eyre@>
Cc: "bravosix97s@ <bravosix97@
Sent: Wednesday, July 27, 2011 12:24 PM
Subject: Response
1.  We would like the manufacturer's specifications for the installation of the cultivated stone on the home at 4250 Glenstream and a more complete response to the moisture entrapment issue.

2.  The tree in the backyard would not endanger the house but it could injure occupants of the backyard

3.  I would like to know the credentials of the people working on the HVAC.  Are they licensed heating and colling professionals?


No comments:

Post a Comment