Monday, August 12, 2013

This is not a sext, according to Marie




Did I mention the phone?

Marie Hanna bought a disposable phone.  One of those burn phones.  While we were going through  counseling she denied having any kind of inappropriate relationship with Ray M Lambert.  She was naked in my bed when I heard an unfamiliar noise from her purse.  I found the phone.  Only one number was being called. That number belongs to Ray Lambert.  Over 54 hours of calls to that phone.

Pretty sleazy.
 
I asked her to leave immediately.  I was pissed.  The midnight walk of shame.  That was a little satisfying.

The logical consequences that follow are all self inflicted.

Fuck them both.

A few pictures were on the phone.  I would classify it as a probable sext.  She is very upset about this and claims it is not her ass.  I may let the audience decide.  Why would you have this on your phone?  There was also another photo of a hotel room.  An invitation?  From her perspective she is a cheater, liar and thief and  but not a sexter. That would be bad.

If you cheat on your cheater is that cheating?  Marie has made some references that men who take certain medications can't get it up.  I never had that problem.

A little scandal for the superintendent of Ohio Connections Academy and Charter school leader of the year.

I will leave the picture to your imagination.  It is availble on request......


3 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear that... Anyway, cheaters always find it hard to admit until they were caught in an act. Life is cool and nice but sometimes tragic, live it to the fullest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. In hind sight, that phone was a really stupid idea and the absolute last straw.

    Sext or not? I intend to live life to the fullest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete