Tuesday, August 27, 2013

So it goes

The divorce is final.  Pretty anti climatic.  I did not even have to show up.  Marie brought her secretary down to testify.  The taxpayers of Ohio thank you for her service.  Not sure how that benefits the students of Ohio Connections Academy but that is a different story.

This is my Paul Harvey moment/blog, "now for the rest of the story".  Again, the first amendment is a wonderful right and, being a lawyer, I appreciate the bill of rights.

My sons appear to have voted with their feet and spend 98% of their time at my home.  It is not my job to manage their relationship with their mother.  I have to think that they would really not appreciate it if their significant other were to cheat and breakup by email.

Thomas is joining the Marines.  I do not expect that he will return to the drama in Cincinnati. Senior year was memorable.

She got her money and she got her promotion.  I wonder if she will keep it.

She damaged her reputation and my family.  Ray Lambert was her co- conspirator.  There should be logical consequences which flow from a conspiracy.  She could play the sexaul harrassment card.

It impacts potentially four generations.  Our parents are disappointed.  I am disappointed.  The children have a whole new view of their mother, I think the word mercenary has been used.  No more family dinners or holidays together with the children.  Eventually our sons may marry and they will tell their wives what happened.  We may have grandchildren.

It seems like it was unnecessary.  If you no longer want to be married, deal with it.  Just don't lie, cheat and steal.  Again, I do not deal with betrayal well and despise undeserved arrogance and hypocrites.

I like to fix things.  I never got the chance.

I am not sure how long the statute of limitation is for betrayal.  I do not speak with Marie.

I had a conversation with her attorney.  The attorney is considering buying a new convertible.  She should have the funds to do so.

I hope her arrangement with Ray Lambert was worth it.

I am a fan of justice.  I also think things out on how they may end.  Some people are better at that than others.

Time to publish this blog.

Karma can be a bitch.

Yes there are consequences in the world today.

2 comments:

  1. I'm saddened with this story. Divorce can really affect children as well as the next generations but oftentimes we have to accept it as it happens. We can't control the emotions and decisions of our supposed to be partners in life. All we can do is to adjust into the situation and do our best while inside the relationship. When it ended, for sure life is dramatic but everything happens for a reason.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Divorce has such a profound effect on every aspect of one's life. You don't stop to think about the family dinners or holidays that will be sorely missed, nor does anyone think about how the children, who were brought into this world as a result of that marriage, are affected deep down. They are still your children, but they now look at both of you in a very different light.

    ReplyDelete