Thursday, March 12, 2015

Having a better week than my son

My son the Marine is in Romania.  This week's activity was to get pepper sprayed and tazed. 

Fortunately they broke the week up.  Pepper spraying on one day and tazing on another.  According to Thomas, the pepper spray is much more painful.  I will take his word on it.

I told him I once had a claim for someone who had a worse week.  The plaintiff was pepper sprayed and then tazed when the pepper spray failed to subdue him.  The pepper spray or the propellant in the spray had a flamable ingredient which caused the plaintiff to catch on fire.  He was subdued. 

Not sure what the point of this exercise is.  I would think that if the Marines do that long enough, someone is going to have a very bad reaction.

Meanwhile my employer passed out bonus checks.  It is a good feeling to give them to my staff for their hard work.  It is also good to receive.  I did not even have to get pepper sprayed or tazed.

No comments:

Post a Comment