Thursday, December 11, 2014

I'm Sorry If I Don't Like You (not really)


Some people have been divorced for ages, but me, I am still getting used to it. It's taken awhile because, well, some of us were not that eager to end almost thirty years of commitment. So the whole idea of another male who intruded into my family, and my marriage, well, that just causes me to want to piss on your grave.

It saddens me that the person you marry is not the person you divorce. Growth and change is to be expected.  However, some ethical and moral lines should be respected.  Adultery, lying and conspiring do not make a solid relationship foundation and a make poor example to your employees, family, the military, and friends.

It will probably take superhuman-like strength for me to even say a few words to you if I happen to meet you. To me, you signal the end of my family as I know it, and that makes me very sad. Respect that. Don't cozy up to me or my family. I won't respond well.

My Kids, My Life

In my house, kids don't just respect someone because he or she is older: kids give respect when it is earned.  Your actions and character are suspect at best. Not the best way to start a relationship.

My children still wanted their parents together. They are privileged and spoiled.  You helped bring them some reality.  They wanted that jet ski and lake house.  My children are upset to have two Thanksgivings and two Christmases.  



I would prefer that you stay far away.  You have seven children and alimony payments.  You are not permanent.

You probably heard I was a pain in the ass. I was and I still can be.  The fact is, I am a pretty decent human beinge. I am loyal, responsible, smart, caring and work hard.  Sexy too.

Raymond Lambert, you are a downgrade .  She gave up a lot for you.  I hope you appreciate that.

I don't want a divorce, but that's not how the cards were dealt for me. While I may not be right for my ex, someone else may think I am just right.  I sleep pretty well at night.

The Bad Times

There are going to be times when your relationship with my ex will suck. She snores like a sailor.  She is passive aggressive.  She is not the nice, loyal, innocent churchgoing second grade teacher and mother she once was.  Her best days are behind her.

It's not if it will happen, but a matter of when it will happen.  I will sit by and watch.  You bailed once, perhaps this time you will get the alimony.  If you decide to sign on for a membership, read all the fine print.

 

1 comment: