Friday, January 2, 2015

Things I am good at


I am just a simple guy from Lake Wobegon.  It’s no big secret, everyone thinks they are defective. Everyone of us wonders if we are mentally odd in some way. I am flawed for sure.  It occurs to me that every now and then I should take stock in things I am pretty good at.  I am curious with may interests.  I have this, perhaps delusional, idea that I can do anything I set my mind to.  I am not focusing on my many deficiencies at this time.

Things I am pretty good at, in no particular order:

Fixing things; Analyzing; Thinking; Learning; Driving; Riding my motorcycles; Carpentry; Cooking; Photography; Dog training; Claims; Negotiating; Researching; Chess; Planning; Cards; Poker; A decent mechanic; Water skiing; Canoeing; Shooting; Fishing; Creating playlists; Sarcasm; Working hard; Trivia; Fantasy Football, Investing; Picking out things or colors that look good; Drinking; Navigating; Being independent; Honesty; Directness; Reading; Evaluating, and Seeing the big picture.

Hopefully I missed a few.

No comments:

Post a Comment