Monday, February 1, 2016

John and the nursing home

Finding John alone & depressed on a park bench in the east wing garden of the nursing home, Annie, also an resident there, asks

"What is wrong John?" John replies, "It was on warm summer nights like this that my wife, rest her soul, & I would set in our garden behind our home stare at the stares & she would hold my manhood for hours on end".

Longing for male companionship, Annie make a snap decision & says
"Well, if it would help, I would be willing too do that for you".

"Oh! that would be wonderful," says John.

And so begins a nightly rendezvous that last several weeks until John is no longer present, concerned something has happened to John, Annie inquires at the nurses desk,& is told that John has been going to the west wing garden for the last several days. Annie seeks out her friend in the west garden only to find him setting w/ Gracie, a resident of the west wing, & sure enough Gracie has Johns manhood in her hand.

Distraught & shaken Annie says "What are you doing, I thought I Was the one that did that for you, What has she got that I don't?"

Sheeplessly lookin at the ground John mutters one word.


"Parkinson's"

No comments:

Post a Comment