Wednesday, February 3, 2016

the happy hausfrau: Oh Come, All Ye Faithful...

I think I may put this woman on my blog list.  She is a Minnesotan and a semi-soft Lutheran.




She had a cheating spouse who married his adulteress




Some good stuff here:




"People talk about those of us left behind as being brave. Of being strong. Of
having an almost preternatural mettle.

But really...it's those hopeful,
determined souls who knowingly build a house upon a rotted, unstable foundation
who are the brave ones, isn't it? Oh, the trust they have in their
partners-in-crime. It would be admirable if they weren't such awful people. If
they weren't the harbingers of so much breakage and ruin and mess."







the happy hausfrau: Oh Come, All Ye Faithful...: One of the kids and I were discussing religion. I was a soft Methodist growing up, and become a semi-soft Lutheran via marriage. Wha...

No comments:

Post a Comment