Wednesday, November 18, 2015

A better timeline

Latin is hard.  I previously have posted about shenanigans of the ex-wife and her boss and used the term quid pro quo.  I am pretty sure some do not understand this term.  Some have trouble following my logic and timeline through the posts.  I can fix that.
Perhaps one of the advantages of keeping a land line, with the same number, is that occasionally I get inquiries on the ex-wife, Marie Hanna and her new husband, and boss, Raymond Lambert.  A few have stumbled onto this blog. 
Sometimes I rant.  Sometimes I vent.  In my opinion one should not act unethically and run a personal fiefdom at taxpayers expense.  If you do run a personal fiefdom you should produce results other than enriching your corporate sponsor.  I dislike hypocrites am happy to share what I know and why I am surprised they are still employed at Ohio Connections Academy.
First you start out with some clandestine business trips together. By the way they are married at this time.
http://dangerousdavidworld.blogspot.com/2013/03/women-are-sneaky.html
Then you go house shopping together.  Marie C. Hanna is still married.
http://dangerousdavidworld.blogspot.com/2013/06/lets-go-house-shopping-marie-and-ray.html
Then you move out and get promoted to superintendent of Ohio Connections Academy by Ray Lambert to for your excellent performance. Then for a little gratitude, or payback.  Marie Hanna buys a table and sends it to Raymond Lambert's house in Batavia, Ohio.
https://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=7646236209855165689#editor/target=post;postID=5985890008965023554;onPublishedMenu=allposts;onClosedMenu=allposts;postNum=208;src=postname
Eventually you file for divorce.  At he divorce hearing you have your secretary, being paid by Ohio Connections Academy, testify.
Why does all this matter?  Failing to properly educate students cost each student $50,000 in lifetime earnings.  You cannot get those years back.
https://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=5970436030035544472#editor/target=post;postID=8776098659141932362;onPublishedMenu=posts;onClosedMenu=posts;postNum=85;src=postname
The results Of Ohio Connections Academy. 
http://logicalconsequence.blogspot.com/2014/10/a-375-gpa.html
I hate to see this charter scam perpetrated on the taxpayers of Ohio.  I hate to see unethical behavior rewarded with six figure salaries. 


To sum it she slept her way to the top of a failing school.


As one of my neighbors elegantly stated, "do not shit where you eat".





No comments:

Post a Comment