Monday, November 2, 2015

Back in the USA


Why Not.  Why not is the title of this blog.  Dealing with life on my own terms and writing about some of it.  It is a different and better way of looking at things from my perspective.  Writing and sharing what I want.

“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do.” – Mark Twain

Mark Twain was a wise man.  I admire his wit and wisdom.  He was a world traveler.

My broad goal, acquire experiences.  Why not, in twenty years I may be dead, if not sooner. Or not.

I took a trip to Spain and Italy.  This view alone was worth the trip.

 

 

I ate well, slept well, and saw many wonderful things.  It was all good.  I got along well with my traveling companion. Planes, trains, cruise ships, taxis and a many miles on my own two feet.

 

Now back to work…..

 

No comments:

Post a Comment