Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Good Matches for the INTJ


Sometimes that is what it feels like.  I am beginning to care less and less.  THis week I think I doged a crazy one. 

I had an interesting but brief relationship in February.  I now run when things get a strange.

We spoke Sunday afternoon.  I told her I was invited to dinner and to watch the Academy Awards with some friends. 

Then the texts started.  Highlights include:

OK have fun

I am the prefect one

Don't be afraid of me

We are OK?

Hope your night is amazing

You are a thinker-what are you thinking?

Please disregard my ramblings-too much beer, not enough oxygen.  I care for u, that is all

11 texts in all!

I sent her a text that she was too clingy too soon. And that I was not perfect nor was she.

She then set me an apology which was somewhat reasonable and contrite.

Four hours later she sent another text

She claimed that "Bobby stole her phone and had the passcode because it was the same as the garage door code and he sent those texts to mess with me.  She graduated from someone clingy to a liar.  I dislike either quality. 

I advised her that I had an aversion to drama and wished her good luck in her search.

No comments:

Post a Comment